Dodgeball! Dodgeball!

PWN3D - nice one

A quick and charming game, nice

Bendee: The Game (2003) Bendee: The Game (2003)

not bad, mostly guesswork tho

It looked good, the graphics were right for it. I sensed an inspiration of the game is the Stickdeath game Escape from Greenville, it seemed similar in ways. the sound was a bit naff, but the end music seemed very appropriate. good show.

Land On The Moon Land On The Moon

very good for a small download

good work, it needs sound

The Night Of 2000 Screams The Night Of 2000 Screams

kinda annoying

it's really all guesswork, not really a game. but it was layed out reasonably well. I hope the next one will be better, with stuff like an inventory, and a run away option that will always let u escape (except when you're stuck somewhere of course) so you can think how to get past the puzzle. Also an inventory would be cool.

NV's BIG adventure! NV's BIG adventure!

quite good

reminded me of the game KGB, or Conspiracy. There's always one with a beard, beards aren't cool kids.

SeedyKay responds:

My beard is!

Pong-3D Pong-3D

not bad

was ok, there's a better version on http://www.liquid.se/pong.html

Project EDDIE Project EDDIE

Good Demo, needed more

an easy on the eye shooter which made me chuckle. but take away the graphics and what's there? alot needs to be done with the gameplay. I agree with most of the reviews that powerups are needed. I don't know about you, but I like a game where the levels are linked together, a reason to be in this place.
It doesnt annoy me as such, but I find it strange when a level is completed and then the character is in a completly different area (Sonic 2, Casino night Zone -> Hill Top Zone! what happened there?) so perhaps a good storyline would prevent that happening in this game.
The part on notepaper was a really nice touch. Potentially this can rival all of the side scrolling shootemups on Newgrounds, but it needs something more, something to put it over the top, to give it the edge just to make it just more apealing to the player than any other shooter. I don't know what that is. I don't think it's graphics tho, it's something else.
You've wet our appitites Mr Fulp. I know u can deliver.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

I'm a virtual terrorist!

that was pretty coo'. it needs expanding, I dont think u should go down the road of making target amounts of kills, instead u should have the terrorists olympics, shot put with grenades, suicide long jump bombing, and at the end, the entire stadium blows up and there's people running around on fire, then the ambulances arrive but there's loads of landmines around and as they're evacuating the children they drive over 1 and blow up and bits of kids rain down on slow dying people! yay.. it's funny until it happens in real life, how would u like it if some1 came to your house and blew up your olympic stadium??? how would u like that??? it would suck balls wouldnt it! maybe after virtual terrorism there could be virtual personal injuries, where children (aged 4 and under) find out the dangers of power sockets, toasters, bleach and other objects found around the home. and the sequal to that could be virtual personal injury claim, where you claim for compensation against the government/relatives/complete strangers for the fact that your child is now fried to perfection!! (there's OK and there's BK... BK being below OK). In a completely different direction, you could have Virtual Terrorist prevention where you're Leutenant Steve Sloan, and you sit in your office for 23 hours a day (6 days a week) reading reports on letter bombs. anyway, Rock On.

¥¥¥¥ Kill ki1o ¥¥¥¥ ¥¥¥¥ Kill ki1o ¥¥¥¥

Buzzzzzzzzzz

seen stuff like this b4, nothing new or interesting

Jail Break Jail Break

good, let down by graphics, otherwise great

the game was great apart from the basic graphics. an update with better graphics would be good