View Profile Bill-P

108 Movie Reviews

Very Funny

As soon as I saw the great Brian Blessed I knew this would be a funny one. It really does demonstrate the ammount of... killing that goes on

Well made and funny

That was good, it's rare to see people actually import video AND use animation. It's even rarer to see one that's done well. good job

ok

Well it was just another video imported into Flash. if Smoking weed n driving is your biggest arguement then alcohol would have been banned by now. I'm not gonna debate the dangers of doing drugs, I'm just gonna review this movie and unfortunatly it sucked. On the plus side, the movie you chose was appropriate for the content altho I doubt a 17 year old could afford the insurance for a car like that ;). Ok sound, reasonable graphics for non-video. In future I'd reccommend putting the storyline in more instead of just implying what happened.

TaKEitOrLUMPiT responds:

This is an actuall story based on actual facts told by actual people.

14 Game Reviews

PWN3D - nice one

A quick and charming game, nice

not bad, mostly guesswork tho

It looked good, the graphics were right for it. I sensed an inspiration of the game is the Stickdeath game Escape from Greenville, it seemed similar in ways. the sound was a bit naff, but the end music seemed very appropriate. good show.

very good for a small download

good work, it needs sound

Sonic on the megadrive has never been improved upon.

Roy @Bill-P